Want brighter, more radiant skin?
Summer may be over, but we're still on the hunt for radiant, bright skin. And lo and behold, we’ve found it in our newest range, Vitamin C Brightening.
There are five amazing new skincare products in our Vitamin C Brightening range, complete with a Radiant Skincare Pack that’s perfect for travel, trial or treat. You can find our new skincare range on shelves at all good supermarkets across New Zealand, and hitting Priceline shelves in April in Australia.
A radiant regime with essano natural skincare
Our essano Vitamin C Brightening skincare range is a whole regime:
- Cleanse with our soap-free Vitamin C Brightening Gel Cleanser to gently remove excess dirt and oils from your skin.
- Follow up with an at-home microdermabrasion using our microbead-free Vitamin C Brightening Polishing Scrub to gently remove dead skin cells and smooth the surface of your skin.
- Reduce the appearance of dark spots and pigmentation with our low-irritation Advanced Brightening Vitamin C Concentrated Serum.
- Revive and illuminate your eye contours, using our hyaluronic acid-rich Vitamin C Brightening Eye Gel to reduce dark circles.
- Hydrate and protect with our Vitamin C Brightening SPF15 Moisturiser, packed with Vitamins A, B and C.
Sourcing our Vitamin C from tropical fruits
We all know the benefits of eating foods rich in Vitamin C – it’s a strong antioxidant, an immunity boost, and a good all-rounder supplement for your diet. But, do you know what it does for your skin?
- The high antioxidant properties of Vitamin C can prevent free radical damage from external factors such as sun exposure and pollution – this can help to slow down the signs of ageing.
- It can even out skin tone, reduce pigmentation and inflammation, and aid in your skin’s production of collagen. In fact, our Vitamin C extracts induce the synthesis of pro-collagen I (the precursor molecule of collagen) and hyaluronic acid, aiding your skin’s natural regeneration process.
- Vitamin C protects and reinforces your skin resulting in a smooth appearance, leaving your skin brighter and luminous.
We’ve used natural extracts from tropical fruits mango, papaya, pineapple and kakadu in our Vitamin C Brightening skincare range, all of which are amazing sources of Vitamin C.
- Mango aids in protecting your skin against free radicals. In particular, Mango can relieve clogged skin pores, preventing blemishes.
- Papaya contains vital nutrients such as magnesium and potassium. Papaya has anti-inflammatory properties, helping your skin cells repair.
- Pineapple helps to improve your skin barrier function, which is the outermost layer of your skin that filters out harmful pollutants. Pineapple can also reduce irritation and redness in your skin.
- Kakadu plum is a fruit that originates from Australia and has a self-defense system designed to combat harsh Australasian rays. It is also the world’s highest source of Vitamin C and can contain up to 100 times more Vitamin C than an orange!
Enjoy brighter skin every day with Vitamin C
By sourcing these potent Vitamin C extracts from natural sources, we can also ensure that our Vitamin C Brightening products are low-irritation yet still contain the amazing benefits to leave your skin positively glowing and energised. Unlike other Vitamin C skincare products, this natural range won’t leave your skin sun-sensitive, meaning you can reach for this skincare regime all year round.
We’re working on getting our new Vitamin C skincare products stocked in a supermarket shelf near you, but if you’re missing out, ask your local store manager to order some in.
Enjoy radiant skin, every day.
No More Thirsty Skin With essano Hydration+
Moisture Magic: A Guide to Revitalizing Skin and Hair Hydration
Biggest Skincare Myths Around Vitamin C, Debunked!
Gift Me Gorgeous: Beauty Gifts You Should Gift Yourself
NZ Herald-Approved: Why Our Needle-Free Filler Serum Stands Out
essano Hand & Body Washes: Clean, Luxurious, and Naturally Effective
The Top 5 Skincare Myths Debunked
The Secret to Beautiful Strong Hair Starts With Caring for Your Scalp
Skincare Tweaks and Tips For Radiant Winter Skin
Our Guide to Caring for your Skin During (and After) Menopause